Lingvokasto

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lingvokasto To Return in 2009

Saluton miaj amikoj! I wanted to let you know that I'm planning to revive this podcast in January or early February of 09. I'm looking for some help. I'm especially looking for some Esperanto speakers who could occasionally or regularly co-host via Skype. I'm also looking for suggestions of resources where I can learn more Esperanto so that I can be a better host. Please send me email at lingvokasto@gmail.com with any suggestions or if you can help.

Thanks,
Maĉjo

4 Comments:

Blogger Leganto said...

Bonege! Tre placxas al mi!

I am very glad you are taking it back up. It is very much needed.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Leganto said...

Any updates? Need any help?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"I'm also looking for suggestions of resources where I can learn more Esperanto..."

http://en.lernu.net/ - for self teaching
http://pacujo.net/esperanto/course/ - for an e-mail course.

i hope to be a listener soon :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Leon said...

You should search for other english speaking esperanto bloggers to help you with the podcast.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home